– Visit three wineries in Sonoma County for private wine tastings, bocce, shuffleboard, and a seven course wine and food pairing
– Indulge in this private experience perfect for any “Foodie.” You’ll visit three wineries beginning with a wine and cheese pairing, followed by a seven course wine and food pairing, then end the day with a special exclusive tasting of Sonoma County’s Russian River Valley Pinot Noirs.
– Dry Creek Valley is a unique wine growing area in Sonoma County. Approximately 16 miles long and two miles wide, it’s located just north of the Russian River Valley wine growing area. With its close proximity to the town of Healdsburg, Dry Creek Valley is a wine lover’s paradise for bold distinctive wines made primarily by small family producers.
– 5 hours starting at $99 per person based on 6 people in an SUV
Sonoma Valley is the birthplace of the California wine industry and often called The Valley of the Moon. Sonoma Valley is home to some of the earliest vineyards and wineries in the state, some of which survived the phylloxera epidemic of the 1870s and the impact of Prohibition. Sonoma Valley offers a wide range of year-round festivals and events, including the prestigious Sonoma Valley Film Festival. Pure Luxury Transportation has proudly partnered with three Sonoma Valley wineries to create an unforgettable wine tour.
The Sonoma Valley Experience Wine Tour Package
- 5 hours starting at $115 per person based on a private group of 6 to 8 people in a 6-8 passenger vehicle (includes gratuity, tax, wineries fees, and lunch)
Contact our wine tour specialists to make reservations for your private group of 6 to 8 people.
- For a private group of more than 8 people, please feel free to contact us regarding vehicle options and pricing.
Kunde Estate For over a century, five generations of the Kunde family have farmed the 1,850-acre estate in Sonoma Valley. Their elegant, estate-grown, sustainably farmed wines are beautifully balanced. As part of this special package, your group will enjoy a tour of the Kunde Family Estate wine cave and a tasting of their impeccable wines.
Ledson Winery & Vineyards Emerging out of acres of rolling vineyards and pastoral calm, Ledson’s castle is a 16,000 square foot French Normandy winery with sweeping staircases, marble fireplaces, and hand-crafted tasting bars. After a tasting of Ledson Winery wines, this Sonoma Wine Tour package includes a visit to their Gourmet Marketplace for a delicious lunch.
VJB Vineyards & Cellars Enjoy a taste of Italy at this family-run winery in beautiful Sonoma Valley. Everything about VJB exudes Old World charm. Enjoy a tasting of their small production Italian varietals. Afterwards, browse the marketplace for Italian specialty goods or some of Maria’s homemade sauces and pestos and finish your visit by purchasing a treat from the onsite chocolate and gelato shop.
All packages are subject to availability. Advance reservations are required. Pricing is subject to change based on number of guests, dates, or winery changes. Wineries listed above are subject to change. Travel time to and from outside the Wine Country area may be subject to additional travel time cost. Please note that at certain times of the year, the caves at Kunde Family Estate may be closed due to Harvest or special private events. Pricing is based on a private group of 6 to 8 people.