Pure Luxury is committed to providing superior service to our clients while being mindful of our impact on the environment. As a certified Green company, Pure Luxury has surpassed the goals outlined in our aggressive Environmental Program. In an attempt to further benefit our community and the environment, Pure Luxury Transportation has created a Commuter Club to help our clients commuting from the North Bay to San Francisco.
Currently, our Commuter Club transports Sonoma residents to and from San Francisco. Pure Luxury is in the process of establishing routes from other Sonoma County locations such as Windsor, Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park, Petaluma, and other cities where commuters need us most. If you are interested in this fabulous service, please fill out the form on the right. Once Pure Luxury has established appropriate ridership for the route you're interested in, we will add the route to our service. Pure Luxury will keep you notified of our progress.
Our professional staff of transportation experts will do the work for you. We’ll select a convenient location for your dependable, chauffeured, Luxury Commuter Bus for pick up and drop off in your city and in San Francisco.
Being a part of Pure Luxury’s Commuter Club has many benefits.
- Passengers ride comfortably while their personal chauffeur navigates through traffic.
- Passengers can use valuable commute time to work on current projects while leaving the driving to us.
- Eliminates parking struggles and costs.
- Each passenger saves money on vehicle maintenance by not using their personal vehicles every day.
- Eases traffic congestion and reduces pollution.
- The Bureau of Transportation Statistics, Center for Transportation Analysis proved that chartered buses are twice as safe as flying and 46 times safer than driving an automobile.
- Monthly fee is $350 as of May 1, 2011.
- Casual riders requiring transportation for the day pay $30 roundtrip and $15 one-way as of March 1, 2011.
- Check your work schedule to see how it fits with the bus schedule - or speak with your employer about flexibility with your work schedule.
- We are in the Financial District by 7:00 am; back in Sonoma by 5:45 pm.
- We support the Commuter Check Program. Check with your employer and start saving up to 40% on your commute cost.
Sonoma-San Francisco-Sonoma Bus Schedule
Monday through Thursday - 4 days per week
|AM Time||Sonoma Stop||PM Time|
|5:55||Corner of 116/ Hwy 12
Park & Ride
|Corner of 116/Hwy 12
Park & Ride
|AM Times||San Francisco Stops||PM Times|
|7:05||Mission/3rd Street||Mission/3rd Street||4:30|
|7:10||Mission/7th Street||Mission/7th Street||4:25|
Times are approximate. Please arrive early.
Take a moment to complete this form to begin taking your first steps toward a stress-free commute to San Francisco.