Sustainably Grown Eco Friendly Wine Tour Package
- 5 hours starting at $99 per person based on a private group of 6 people in an SUV (includes gratuity, tax, and tasting fees)
- 5 hours starting at $119 per person based on a private group 6 to 8 people in a Limousine (includes gratuity, tax, and tasting fees)
Special Options Available for an Additional Fee
- Add $25 per person for a private tour and cheese platter to accompany your tasting at Quivira Vineyards & Winery
- Add $18 per person for a gourmet boxed lunch
- For a private group of more than 8 people, please feel free to contact us regarding vehicle options and pricing.
Click here to instant message with one of our wine tour specialists about making reservations for your private group of 6 to 8 people.
The goal at Moshin Vineyards is to carefully guide the grapes through the winemaking process and bring you a wine that expresses a truthful view into the heart of the vine. Our farming methods are sustainable, winemaking philosophy is “minimally invasive,” and we have established energy-saving practices through the use of gravity-flow and solar energy.
Everett Ridge has used Sustainable Farming Practices for three generations. This second oldest winery in Dry Creek Valley dates back to 1878. Nestled on a hillside, Everett Ridge offers a gorgeous view of the surrounding vineyards and landscape of Dry Creek Valley. The winery specializes in Zinfandel, Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, Sauvignon Blanc, and Chardonnay.
Quivira is dedicated to the land, conservation projects, Biodynamic Agriculture, and artisan winemaking. For an additional fee, include a guided tour of the estate’s organic and biodynamic gardens.
All packages are subject to availability. Advance reservations are required. Pricing is subject to change based on number of guests, dates, or winery changes. Wineries listed above are subject to change. Travel time to and from outside the Wine Country area may be subject to additional travel time cost. Pricing is based on a private group of 6 to 10 people.