There’s no better way to celebrate the New Year than with a glass of bubbles! Whether you’re looking for sparkling wine by the glass or an all-encompassing tasting experience, Wine Country has it all for any champagne lover.
Domaine Carneros: If you’ve ever driven through wine country, chances are you’ve passed this picturesque chateau. With a variety of tasting options, this is the perfect way to kick off any wine tour or participate in an in-depth, elevated experience. Tasting experiences include:
- The Art of Sparkling Wine: Asian themed bites with a flight of 4 sparkling wines. $85 per person
- The Ultimate Chips and Dip: Caviar and sparkling wine paired with gourmet potato chips. $350 per couple
- The Sparkling Suite: Enjoy two sparkling wines and two pinot noirs paired with caviar and charcuterie from a private balcony overlooking the Carneros vineyards. $500 per couple
Experiences by appointment only
Domaine Chandon: Domaine Chandon is celebrating their 45th anniversary this year, and what better way to celebrate than with champagne! Enjoy a glass, bottle, or flight on the patio, lawn, terrace, or indoors in the tasting room. $20-$35 per person
- Brunch in Bloom: Enjoy brunch around a communal table Sunday’s at 11:00am and 12:30pm while sipping Chandon. $75 per person
- Sip and Snack Happy Hour: Every Friday from 3:00pm-5:00pm, enjoy wines by the glass and small bites, including oysters, or make your own sparking cocktail!
Korbel: This Sonoma County pilar has been around since the 1800s and is great for champagne tasting! With complimentary tours of their champagne cellar, museum, and stunning gardens, this is definitely a stop you’ll want to have on your list! Finish your visit with lunch from their onsite deli. For groups under 20, tastings and tours are complimentary.
Gloria Ferrer: The first sparkling wine house in Sonoma Carneros, Gloria Ferrer has been a pioneer in the region for over 30 years. Gloria Ferrer is great for groups of any size, so it’s a must stop for any sparkling wine fan. Tasting options include:
- Bubbles and Bites: Learn about the history of Gloria Ferrer and the sparkling wine process, then complete the experience with a pairing of three sparkling wines, 1 estate varietal, and seasonal bites. $60 per person
- Reserve Tour: Learn about the production of sparkling wines with the chance to become “Certified Sparkling Wine Knowledgeable”. The tour concludes with a tasting of three sparkling wines and one estate varietal. $35 per person
To arrange the perfect champagne tasting experience, connect with one of our Reservations Agents, call 800-626-5466 or email email@example.com